This page is reviewed daily. Last updated: March 25, 2020
NWT COVID-19 updates
Department of Lands program and service availability during COVID-19
- Applications for a commercial, recreational, residential and industrial leases (Postponed)
- Applications for a land use permits (Postponed)
- ATLAS Mapping (Available – no change in service)
- Inspections and enforcement (Available – no change in service)
- Land and water securities (Available – altered or limited service)
- Land Use Planning Forum - May 5-6, Yellowknife (Postponed)
- Land Use Planning GIS Workshop - March 25-26, Yellowknife (Postponed)
- Make a payment (Available – altered or limited service)
- Project assessment (Available – altered or limited service)
- Quarrying permits (Postponed)
Regional and Local Offices (Closed – service available by appointment)
- Spill Line (Available - no change in service)
Department of Lands closures
Department of Lands employees are being asked to work from home starting Thursday, March 19 2020.
Managers and employees are in discussions to ensure appropriate work arrangements are in place and essential service workers are well supported.
Department of Lands services are available via email only at this time. Please contact us at Lands@gov.nt.ca.