Help guide land and resource mangement in the Northwest Territories.
Expressions of interest are accepted on an ongoing basis from residents of the NWT for the following boards and committees:
- Inuvialuit Environmental Impact Review Board
- Inuvialuit Environmental Impact Screening Committee
- Gwich'in Land Use Planning Board
- Sahtu Land Use Planning Board
- Dehcho Land Use Planning Committee
- Mackenzie Valley Environmental Impact Review Board
- NWT Surface Rights Board
- Inuvialuit Water Board
- Gwich'in Land and Water Board
- Gwich'in Renewable Resources Board
- Sahtu Land and Water Board
- Sahtu Renewable Resources Board
- Mackenzie Valley Land and Water Board
- Wek'eezhii Land and Water Board
- Wek'eezhii Renewable Resources Board
- Independent Environmental Monitoring Agency Board
- Environmental Monitoring Advisory Board
Board and committee members are nominated and appointed by the Government of the Northwest Territories.
General expressions of interest can be submitted via the Board Registrar, Department of Executive.
Submissions are kept on file for a period of two years.